Fri, Aug 12|
The Club at Pasadera
MPC Invited to The Concours at Pasadera 2022
The Excitement is growing as we approach this year's Monterey Car Week. Invite friends and family to one of the most exciting events of the year as we celebrate Ferrari's 75th Anniversary and the 65th Anniversary of Laguna Seca.
Time & Location
Aug 12, 2022, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
The Club at Pasadera, 100 Pasadera Dr, Monterey, CA 93940
About the Event
The Concours at Pasadera launches Car Week on the Monterey Peninsula.The Club at Pasadera is the site of the 2015 FCA International Meet Concours.
Center Court (Vehicles of all makes and models bearing the coachbuilder designs of Ferrari)
Contact Rick Barnett for entry application.
Event Registration and Information:
The Concours at Pasadera launches Car Week on the Monterey Peninsula. The Press Party will kick off the event on Thursday evening, followed by the Concours Exhibition on Friday with viewing from 2:00-6:00 p.m. The Concours event concludes with the Prestigious Club 100 Dinner from 6:30-8:30 p.m. hosting Exhibitors, Sponsors and Media, announcing the Pasadera Cup award winner.
A juried collection of modern & classic/vintage automobiles gathered from Club Members and Enthusiasts are showcased in a luxurious, comfortable setting with awards by Tiffany and Co. Guests enjoy an exceptional culinary experience while supporting the countywide charitable causes of CASA of Monterey County, The Bridge addiction recovery program, and The Laguna Seca Raceway Foundation.
Schedule of Events
Press Party: Thursday, August 11th, 5-7 p.m.
Concours Original "Ferrari Wins" by James Caldwell will be unveiled
Note: Exhibitors are encouraged to arrive at 5 p.m. with their Concours vehicle
Concours: Friday, August 12th, 2-6 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. — Ticket Holder entrance/parking through Pasadera Gate, Hwy 68
- 2:00 p.m. — Event opens to Club Members
- 3:00 p.m. — Event opens to Ticket Holders
- 6:00 p.m. — Event Concludes
- 6:30 p.m. — Club 100 dinner party (exhibitors, sponsors and guests), by invitation only
Applications available at pasaderaconcours.com/vehicle-registration/
- Exhibition Fee: $350 (includes 2 entry tickets, Tiffany Exhibitor Award, Vehicle Bio Plaque, Photo Shoot)
- Alumni Exhibitors: $350 (includes 2 entry tickets, Sterling Silver Tiffany Alumni Pin, Vehicle Bio Plaque, Photo Shoot)
- Jury selection deadline, July 1