Fri, Aug 06|
The Club at Pasadera
MPC Invited to The Concours at Pasadera
The Excitement is growing as we approach this year's Monterey Car Week. Invite friends and family to one of the most exciting events of the year as we celebrate Ferrari's 75th Anniversary and the 65th Anniversary of Laguna Seca.
Time & Location
Aug 06, 2021, 9:00 AM
The Club at Pasadera, 100 Pasadera Dr, Monterey, CA 93940
About the Event
The Concours at Pasadera launches Car Week on the Monterey Peninsula.The Club at Pasadera is the site of the 2015 FCA International Meet Concours.
Center Court (Vehicles of all makes and models bearing the coachbuilder designs of Ferrari)
Contact Rick Barnett for entry application.
The Concours at Pasadera launches Car Week on the Monterey Peninsula. The Press Party will kick off the event on Thursday evening, August 5th, with the “Tribute to Le Mans” honoring the decade of champions… Ferrari, Ford, and the 2021 Featured Marque, Porsche. The Concours Exhibition starts Friday with viewing from 2:00-6:00 p.m. followed by the Club 100 dinner.
A juried collection of modern, classic/vintage automobiles, and motorcycles gathered from Club Members and Enthusiasts are showcased in a luxurious, comfortable setting with awards by Tiffany and Co. Guests enjoy an exceptional culinary experience while supporting countywide charitable causes. A special Hot Wheels exhibition invites both younger and older exhibitors to present their collections benefitting CASA of Monterey County.
Schedule of Events
Press Party: Thursday, August 11th, 5-7 p.m.
Concours Original "Ferrari Wins" by James Caldwell will be unveiled
Note: Exhibitors are encouraged to arrive at 5 p.m. with their Concours vehicle
Concours: Friday, August 12th, 2-6 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. — Ticket Holder entrance/parking through Pasadera Gate, Hwy 68
- 2:00 p.m. — Event opens to Club Members
- 3:00 p.m. — Event opens to Ticket Holders
- 6:00 p.m. — Event Concludes
- 6:30 p.m. — Club 100 dinner party (exhibitors, sponsors and guests), by invitation only
Applications available at pasaderaconcours.com/vehicle-registration/
- Exhibition Fee: $350 (includes 2 entry tickets, Tiffany Exhibitor Award, Vehicle Bio Plaque, Photo Shoot)
- Alumni Exhibitors: $350 (includes 2 entry tickets, Sterling Silver Tiffany Alumni Pin, Vehicle Bio Plaque, Photo Shoot)
- Jury selection deadline, July 1